MGB Guitars is proud to introduce its T51 guitar body kit. this is a replica of the 1951 Telecaster. it is roughly 80% scale. Measuring roughly 11 inches by 15 inches the kit includes a 1/4 top panel with a cut out for a 1 ½ inch neck, two ¾ inch thick center rings and a 1/4 inch bottom panel that includes pilot holes on the back side should you wish to mount with screws. Approximately 2” in depth/thickness. All other components are available from MGB.
- Veteran Made in the USA
- Roughly 11 inches by 15 inches
- Includes a 1/4 top panel, two ¾ inch thick center rings and a 1/4 inch bottom panel
- Approximately 2” in depth/thickness.
- Includes pilot holes on the back side to mount with screws
- Plywood construction with birch veneer
- The replica was built using an MGB super neck
- Pick guards are available in black and white
- The replica uses a Tele style single coil in the neck position and ST pickups at the bridge.
- The MGB T plate gives a faux Tele look under the 3 or 4 string bridge of your choice
- The replica features an MGB control plate