MGB Guitars is proud to introduce their Easy Box XL enclosure. This innovative enclosure has two sides with two distinct uses. One with a sound hole and one with Bigfoot sound hole. This box was designed and built using the same principles used in acoustic instrument construction. The box is built using purfling and braces to create an incredibly strong and rigid structure. Additional reinforcements were added to key locations to allow when securing bridges. Cover plates are available to cover the sound hole.
Measuring 11 1/2 inches by 8 inches and 2 1/2 thick the box is made from thin ply with a top veneer of Sapele. This box provides a perfect canvass for creating your own piece of musical art. The photo of the box split in two is to show the placement of internal components.
- Roughly 11 1/2 inches by 8 inches
- Approximately 2 3/8 inches deep
- Acoustic side includes 2 5/8 inch sound hole
- The box head and tail are a full 5/8 thick
- Multiply construction with Sapele veneer